Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Auditions at Eric's School!

Hey it's Michael

First thing's first, I'm sorry that the side bars are gone... I accidently deleted them in the proses of editing the html. They will be back up soon... I hope.

But enough boring stuff about the blog, we went to an Audition for a concert at Eric's school today and we rocked! It was really fun, we were all very nervous but we did pretty well! We all had a ton of fun, I could almost feel God's presence there... creepy O.O But we almost made it through without messing up once. On the end solo we had to cut there but we covered pretty well and got through it. I personally think that we are going to make it into the concert, the judges seems pretty impressed with our music. So woot for that! But... that's all I think, sorry again for the sidebars, not sure how I'm going to get them back up but I will sooner or latter.

By the way, the concert is at the school of performing arts in fruit valley. So if you can come that would be pretty sweet! If Eric logs on he will probably find an error in the name of the school. I'm not totally sure that that is the actual name of it, but it's something along those lines.

Michael  

No comments: