Sunday, January 11, 2009






Hey guys! It's Michael... AGAIN!! with another update on the band.... and a few new pictures as you have already seen!

So okay, a lot has happened over the past couple days. Um, on friday we found out that we would not be doing band practice... again. So we ask my parents to see if we could have it at our house and they said it would be okay. So, Eric got here and at first, I didn't think we were really going to get anywhere... I was very wrong! Turns out, the week before we had come up with a few new riffs and all we needed to do was put them together, and thats what we did from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. By the end of that time, we had come up with a new song that we absolutely love, We hope you will too!

Well I told you in the last post that there wasn't very much getting done, actually thats an understatement. We had to go 3 weeks without going to band practice, and by the end we were dyeing, Haha! But at the end we are trying to alternate houses to make it easier on Eric's mom.

So that's pretty much it, we have successfully recored a half-way decent... RECORDING!, of our first song, it's on www.purevolume.com, and I'm not sure how it's spelled considering that Eric handles our account there. So be sure to get over there and check it out!

Michael

No comments: